Our Lady of Guadalupe Discipleship Center
Chapel and Retreat Center
Primary Campus of Guadalupe Bible College (GBC)
"Come let us come up to the Lord's mountain… That He may instruct us in His ways, and we may walk in His paths." (Is.2:3)
JESUS CALLS ALL CHRISTIANS TO GROW AS HIS DISCIPLES
“Go therefore, and make disciples of all nations … teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you” (Matthew 28:19-20).
“Go out into the whole world and proclaim the Gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15).
Fr. Albert Lauer, the founder of Presentation Ministries, developed the 40-Day Discipleship Formation and established the campus at Our Lady of Guadalupe Discipleship Center in Adams County, Ohio. During his life, many people came to him for spiritual guidance and formation. This Forty Day Formation may be done over a period of time on weekends or in one summer of on-going retreats.
40 DAY DISCIPLESHIP FORMATION
What is it?
The 40-Day Discipleship Formation is a deeper experience of the teachings of the Catholic Church and the Bible in the context of the Sacraments and Christian community.
The Church encourages adult Catholics to renew and live their baptism through catechesis and formation. Father Lauer was inspired to provide this teaching and formation for disciples of Jesus.
Who should participate?
Anyone who hungers for a closer union with our Lord is encouraged to participate.
One “forty-day graduate” wrote, “I was surprised at how much understanding I gained from these teachings about the difficult times in my life. I was 35 years old and a daily communicant when I discovered how little I knew about myself.”
Everyone is invited to these retreats and all retreats qualify for credit for the 40 Day Discipleship Formation and Guadalupe Bible College.
- Febrero 17, 2023 discovering the essential role of the lay person in god's plan
- Marzo 17, 2023 women's retreat ~ the identity of the catholic woman
- Abril 21, 2023 living in reality
- Mayo 19, 2023 additional life in the spirit seminars
- Junio 9, 2023 40 hours devotion and family campout
- Junio 19, 2023 family vacation with the lord!
- Junio 23, 2023 living in reality
- Junio 26, 2023 how do i seek the kingdom of god?
- Junio 28, 2023 lifestyle in the spirit
- Julio 1, 2023 silent, self-directed retreat
- Julio 4, 2023 intimacy with god - the seven sacraments
- Julio 5, 2023 who am i in christ?
- Julio 7, 2023 discover your spiritual gifts
- Julio 10, 2023 intercession & healing retreat
- Julio 12, 2023 prophecy and discernment
- Julio 14, 2023 worship & evangelization retreat
- Julio 17, 2023 discipleship, redemptive suffering & mary
- Julio 20, 2023 silent, self-directed retreat
- Julio 24, 2023 how to teach the bible in the power of the holy spirit retreat
- Julio 28, 2023 building a civilization of love ~ part 1
- Julio 31, 2023 building a civilization of love ~ part 2
- Agosto 4, 2023 directed retreat to complete the 40-day discipleship formation program
- Septiembre 15, 2023 healing the broken hearted: a retreat for divorced or separated
- Septiembre 15, 2023 consolation of the holy spirit: strength in the challenge of widowhood
- Septiembre 22, 2023 hope for single catholics 30+: tobit, sarah, tobiah & raphael
- Octubre 6, 2023 building a civilization of love ~ part 1
- Octubre 9, 2023 building a civilization of love ~ part 2
- Octubre 13, 2023 the gospel of luke: the holy spirit forms disciples
- Noviembre 10, 2023 retreat for married couples
- Diciembre 1, 2023 men’s retreat