Actualmente, este contenido solo está disponible en inglés.
"Look! There is the Lamb of God Who takes away the sin of the world!" —John 1:29
God's Servant was formed from the womb (Is 49:5). The Lord "knitted" us in our mothers' wombs (see Ps 139:13). From our mothers' wombs, the Lord gave us our names (see Is 49:1). The Lord is working with children in the womb both physically and spiritually.
- We should pray for and with children in the womb.
- Pregnant mothers should receive Holy Communion, and their babies in the womb will share in those Communions.
- We should pray and fast to protect children in the womb from abortion (see The Gospel of Life, Pope St. John Paul II, 100).
- We should invite parents who have aborted their children to come to Jesus to receive forgiveness and healing.
- We should ask aborted babies to pray for us.
- Most of all, we must invite everyone to give their lives totally to Jesus, the Way, the Truth, and the Life (Jn 14:6). Jesus is our only Savior, Lord, and Hope.
Prayer: Father, give me the grace to die if necessary to save the lives of children in the wombs.
Promise: "It is He Who is to baptize with the Holy Spirit." —Jn 1:33
Praise: Praise You, risen Jesus, the Lamb of God, the Way, the Truth, the Life, Savior, Lord, Hope, and God. We lay our lives before You. Alleluia!
Reference: (For a related teaching on How to Stop Abortion, order, listen to, or download our CD 46-3 or DVD 46 on our website or order our tape on audio AV 46-3 or video V 46.)
Rescript: †Most Reverend Joseph R. Binzer, Auxiliary Bishop, Vicar General of the Archdiocese of Cincinnati, August 10, 2016
The Nihil Obstat ("Permission to Publish") is a declaration that a book or pamphlet is considered to be free of doctrinal or moral error. It is not implied that those who have granted the Nihil Obstat agree with the contents, opinions, or statements expressed.